On May 11, 2021, Nova Scotia published the results of the first draw in 2021 in the International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream of the Nova Scotia Nominee Program (NSNP) that occurred on May 3. The province issued only two invitations to candidates whose score was 44 points, 2 points more than in the previous round that was held on December 9, 2020. The International Graduate Entrepreneur Stream is intended for recent graduates of Nova Scotia’s educational institutions. Candidates must have already started or bought a business in the province and operated it for at least a year.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights