On September 28, 2022, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) conducted a new round of invitations in the Tech Draw under the Human Capital Priorities Stream. In this draw, OINP issued 1,179 targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who possess work experience in one of the in-demand occupations. The CRS Express Entry score of those candidates was above 496 points. All invited candidates work in one of the following occupations:
- NOC 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 2147 Computer engineers
- NOC 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
- NOC 2175 Web designers and developers
In total, Ontario invited 3,076 candidates through the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream this year. Ontario invited 17,451 candidates under all streams of OINP in 2022.