On October 27, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) conducted a new round of invitations in Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. In this draw, OINP issued 1,408 targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates who possess work experience in one of the in-demand occupations. The CRS Express Entry score range of those candidates was 455-467 points. All invited candidates work in one of the following occupations:
- NOC 0213 Computer and information systems managers
- NOC 2147 Computer engineers
- NOC 2172 Database analysts and data administrators
- NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers
- NOC 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers
- NOC 2175 Web designers and developers
In total, Ontario invited 14,551 candidates through the OINP in 2021.