On June 1, 2021, Ontario invited 986 candidates in the Skilled Trades Stream of the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP). All invitees have their profiles created in the Express Entry system between June 1, 2020, and June 1, 2021. The CRS score range of the invited candidates was 300-379. This was the second draw in the OINP Skilled Trades Stream in 2021. On January 13, Ontario issued 338 Notifications of Interest in this stream. Last year, OINP issued 1,464 NOIs in the Skilled Trades Stream and nominated 1,106 candidates. As of today, Ontario invited 4,890 candidates under the OINP in 2021.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory