On May 13, 2021, the government of Ontario published a new update on the issuance of nomination certificates within the framework of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). So far, Ontario nominated 4,009 candidates, 1,135 certificates of nomination more compared to the previous update on April 8. In 2020, Ontario invited 16,976 candidates and nominated 8,050 foreign nationals, including 7,249 spouses and dependent children.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada