On April 8, 2021, Ontario has updated the average processing time in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). As of now, the processing time in Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream, Master Graduates Stream, and Ph.D. Graduates Stream is 30-60 days. As for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream and the Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker Stream, the processing time is 60-90 days. The processing time for applications in Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream and Employer Job Offer International Student is 90-120 days. Finally, in the Employer Job Offer In-Demand Skills, it takes 120-150 days to process. The Expression of Interest (EOI) Assessment in the Entrepreneur Stream requires less than 30 days, while the application processing depends on the complexity of the business nomination application.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights