On May 4, 2021, the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) conducted a new draw in the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW). In this round, the province issued 102 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The Express Entry score range of invited candidates in this intake was between 458 and 467 points. The Express Entry profiles of those candidates were created between May 4, 2020 and May 4, 2021. OINP already invited 374 Francophone candidates to apply for the nomination of Ontario this year. In total, OINP issued 3,463 NOIs in 2021.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy