On August 6, 2021, the Government of Ontario held a new draw in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (EJO FW) and International Student Stream (EJO IS) of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The province issued 1 invitation to apply (ITA) to the eligible candidate through the EJO FW Stream, and 1 ITA to an international student through the EJO IS Stream. In this draw, the province targeted applicants who may qualify for the Federal Economic Mobility Pathways Project under the EJO FW Stream. In total, OINP issued invitations to 9,322 candidates under all streams of the OINP in 2021.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory