On October 7, 2021, the Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) conducted a new draw in the French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream (FSSW). In this round, the province issued 162 Notifications of Interest (NOI). The Express Entry score range of invited candidates in this intake was between 459 and 467 points. The Express Entry profiles of those candidates were created between October 7, 2020 and October 7, 2021. OINP already invited 651 Francophone candidates to apply for the nomination of Ontario this year.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province