On August 31, 2021, Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) released the results of the new draw under the Entrepreneur Stream. On August 26, the province invited 20 business candidates. The minimum score of this round was 142, four points less compared to July 8 draw. The OINP noted that those whose Expressions of Interest were scored by August 23, 2021 were eligible for this draw. In total, Ontario invited 41 business candidates to apply for the provincial nomination in 2021.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members