On February 28, 2022, Ontario Immigration Nominee Program (OINP) issued 238 invitations to apply (ITAs) for the Masters Graduate stream. The minimum score of this round was 41 points, 6 points more than it was in the previous draw. On March 1, 2022, Ontario also invited 173 candidates under the PhD Graduate Stream. The minimum score for this draw was 16, 9 points fewer than in the previous program-specific draw. In 2021, the province invited 2,038 candidates under these two streams. In total, Ontario invited 7,287 candidates under all streams in 2022.
- British Columbia invited up to 268 high-skilled candidates under the BCPNP
- Saskatchewan invited 1,146 skilled candidates under the SINP
- OINP invited 1,179 candidates in the Tech Draw under the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada held the largest Express Entry draw of 2022
- Quebec invited more than 1,000 candidates in the new Arrima draw
- Canada continues to protect temporary foreign workers