On April 13, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued 528 targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. The OINP Tech Draws are aimed mainly at candidates in six following technical occupations: NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers, NOC 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers, NOC 2147 Computer engineers, NOC 2175 Web designers and developers, NOC 2172 Database analysts and data administrators, and NOC 0213 Computer and information systems managers. The CRS score range of this round was 456-467 points. This year, OINP invited 1,714 candidates in two Tech Draws. In total, Ontario issued 3,361 invitations to apply for the provincial nomination under all streams of the OINP.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech