On April 13, 2021, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued 528 targeted Notifications of Interest (NOIs) to candidates under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream. The OINP Tech Draws are aimed mainly at candidates in six following technical occupations: NOC 2173 Software engineers and designers, NOC 2174 Computer programmer and interactive media developers, NOC 2147 Computer engineers, NOC 2175 Web designers and developers, NOC 2172 Database analysts and data administrators, and NOC 0213 Computer and information systems managers. The CRS score range of this round was 456-467 points. This year, OINP invited 1,714 candidates in two Tech Draws. In total, Ontario issued 3,361 invitations to apply for the provincial nomination under all streams of the OINP.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights