On June 16, 2021, the government of Ontario held a new draw in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (EJO FW) and International Student Stream (EJO IS) of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The province issued 569 invitations to apply (ITAs) to the eligible candidates through the EJO FW Stream with a minimum score of 38, and 371 ITAs to international students through the EJO IS Stream with a score of 66 and above. In total, OINP issued invitations to 5,830 candidates under all streams of the OINP in 2021.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory