On September 21, 2021, the Government of Ontario held a new draw in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (EJO FW) and International Student Stream (EJO IS) of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The province issued 442 invitations to apply (ITAs) to the eligible candidates through the EJO FW Stream with a minimum score of 37, and 553 ITAs to international students through the EJO IS Stream with a score of 61 and above. In total, OINP issued invitations to 11,881 candidates under all streams of the OINP in 2021.
- The survey revealed racist workplace behaviour at IRCC
- Private Canadian career colleges call the Government to make their international students PGWP-eligible
- Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training launched a website for students
- Saskatchewan issued more invitations to international graduates under the SINP
- Ontario may lift language and license requirements for in-Canada immigrants
- Prince Edward Island invited 204 candidates under the PEI PNP