On September 21, 2021, the Government of Ontario held a new draw in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (EJO FW) and International Student Stream (EJO IS) of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The province issued 442 invitations to apply (ITAs) to the eligible candidates through the EJO FW Stream with a minimum score of 37, and 553 ITAs to international students through the EJO IS Stream with a score of 61 and above. In total, OINP issued invitations to 11,881 candidates under all streams of the OINP in 2021.
- IRCC introduced new instructions for foreign workers with expiring PGWPs
- Canada’s tourism industry has bounced back to pre-pandemic levels
- British Columbia’s immigrant businessmen invested more than $21 million in the last year
- Nova Scotia relies on immigration to solve the healthcare labour shortage
- Canadian oil and gas companies increase monthly wages to attract more workers
- Canada welcomes record numbers of immigrants from Hong Kong