On July 15, 2021, the Government of Ontario held a new draw in the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream (EJO IDS) of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The number of invitations to apply (ITAs) issued by the province has not yet been released. ITAs were issued to candidates with job offers from the healthcare, agricultural, and manufacturing sectors. In addition, in a separate draw, the OINP targeted candidates registered for the Regional Immigration Pilot. So far, OINP has issued invitations to 8,119 candidates under all streams of the OINP in 2021.
- International students still struggle to get permanent residency
- Workers of the Canadian Border Service Agency voted in favour of strike action
- Canada will invite a record number of immigrants this year
- Ministers discussed the importance of long-term planning in the immigration system
- British Columbia held a new draw in the BCPNP Tech
- Manitoba conducted MPNP draw #122