On August 30, 2022, the Government of Ontario held a new draw in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (EJO FW) Stream of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). In this draw, the province issued one targeted invitation to apply (ITAs) to candidates who may qualify for the federal Economic Mobility Pathways Project (EMPP). The invitee had his/her profile created in the OINP EOI system between August 30, 2021, to August 30, 2022. The minimum score for this draw has not been indicated. In total, OINP issued invitations to 13,053 candidates in 2022, including 1,530 EJO FW applicants.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs