On April 27, the government of Ontario opened the registration of candidates in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (EJO FW) and the Employer Job Offer: International Student (EJO IS) streams of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The intake in those streams will email open permanently as Ontario has launched the new Expression of Interest (EOI) system to process the draws. According to Ontario Regulation 421/17 (Approvals under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and Other Matters), OINP will now hold targeted draws under those streams and issue invitations to apply to the candidates with the highest scores. OINP announced it would launch the registration for the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills, Masters Graduate Stream and Ph.D. Graduate Stream in the coming weeks.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights