On April 27, the government of Ontario opened the registration of candidates in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (EJO FW) and the Employer Job Offer: International Student (EJO IS) streams of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The intake in those streams will email open permanently as Ontario has launched the new Expression of Interest (EOI) system to process the draws. According to Ontario Regulation 421/17 (Approvals under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and Other Matters), OINP will now hold targeted draws under those streams and issue invitations to apply to the candidates with the highest scores. OINP announced it would launch the registration for the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills, Masters Graduate Stream and Ph.D. Graduate Stream in the coming weeks.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada