On April 27, the government of Ontario opened the registration of candidates in the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker Stream (EJO FW) and the Employer Job Offer: International Student (EJO IS) streams of the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). The intake in those streams will email open permanently as Ontario has launched the new Expression of Interest (EOI) system to process the draws. According to Ontario Regulation 421/17 (Approvals under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program and Other Matters), OINP will now hold targeted draws under those streams and issue invitations to apply to the candidates with the highest scores. OINP announced it would launch the registration for the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills, Masters Graduate Stream and Ph.D. Graduate Stream in the coming weeks.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs