On February 24, 2022, the Government of Ontario published a notice for applicants who received a notification of interest (NOI) under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream on February 22, 2022. According to the notice, applicants whose Express Entry profile expires before submitting their OINP application must create a new Express Entry profile. They will also have to add the copies of the letters from IRCC, acknowledging the new and expired profiles with the Express Entry number and job seeker validation code, as well as the copy of the profile expiration letter received from IRCC.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs