On February 8, 2022, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program updated instructions for the Employer Job Offer (EJO) streams. Both nominees and employers have to comply with all conditions as failure to do so may result in the cancellation of the approval. Applicants, who have been nominated under the EJO streams must continue to demonstrate their intention to reside in Ontario, be employed in the approved employment position as of the date of nomination, apply for a work permit within six months and start working within ten months, inform the OINP in case the applicant has not begun working within ten months, continue to be employed in the approved employment position until receiving permanent residence, and notify the OINP if there is a change in the nature of employment.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs