On July 27, 2022, Ontario updated the average processing time in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP). As of now, the processing time for Ontario’s Master’s Graduates and Ph.D. Graduates Streams, Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream, Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker, and Employer Job Offer: International Student Stream is 140-170 days. Processing times for Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker Stream, Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream, and Express Entry Skilled Trades Stream are 120-150 days. The processing time for Ontario’s The Expression of Interest (EOI) Assessment in the Entrepreneur Stream still requires less than 30 days, while the application processing depends on the complexity of the business nomination application.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs