According to the latest report published by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), Ontario accepted 154,005 new permanent residents from January to October 2021, which is 49.1 percent of the total 313,880 new permanent residents to Canada in 2021. This means that Ontario welcomed more newcomers during the first 10 months of 2021 than Quebec, British Columbia, Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Nova Scotia combined. This year, Ottawa is planning to welcome even more immigrants and hit record-breaking immigration levels again.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members