According to 2021 OINP nomination results, Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream received 3,513 – more than one-third of the nominations. Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker and International Student streams received 1,705 and 1,240 nominations and took second and third place. Masters Graduate stream was the fourth most nomination received stream with 1,202 nominations. Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills stream received 540 nominations, while Ontario’s Express Entry French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream had 410. PhD Graduate stream and Ontario’s Express Entry Skilled Trades stream received 212 and 177 nominations respectively. Ontario’s Entrepreneur stream received only one nomination in 2021. In total, the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) nominated 9,000 applicants in 2021.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs