The Government of Canada announced that the IEC season closure will take place on Friday, November 12, 2021, after the final round of invitations for all remaining pools will be issued. Candidates can submit their profiles before 9:00 am Eastern Standard Time on November 12, 2021, to be considered for the 2021 season. Those who received an Invitation to Apply before the close of the season, or have started their work permit application, will still be able to complete and submit their work permit applications. After the final invitations have been sent out, the Government will close all pools for the season.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs