On July 27, 2021, the Government of Canada announced a new program delivery update regarding file transfers to the Centre of Expertise in Security Cases for in-Canada temporary residence applications. The new guidance instructs stage 2 decision-makers to transfer applications to the Domestic Network’s Centre of Expertise in Security Cases if an application has passed eligibility but results from partner agencies have raised admissibility concerns under the sections of A34, A35, and A37 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. These instructions are only applicable for applications submitted in Canada.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory