The Government of Canada extended the online study eligibility period for international students. Now, foreign students are able to complete 100% of their studies online from outside Canada and still be eligible for the PGWP after graduation. Under these measures, international students were allowed to study online until December 31, 2021, which now is extended until August 31, 2022. According to the Government website, an applicant, who studies online between March 2020 and summer 2022 in an eligible Designated Learning Institution (DLI) and meets other PGWP requirements will be eligible for PGWP.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members