On June 9, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced clarifications to the instructions regarding students who possess a part-time course load in their final academic term. Full-time students with a part-time course load are allowed to work full-time during the regularly scheduled break before their last semester and are allowed to work off-campus up to 20 hours per week during their final academic session, provided they have maintained full-time status for the duration of their program of study.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights