On October 8, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced new instructions for the Atlantic Immigration Pilot Program (AIPP). According to the new regulations, when an AIPP applicant who has a permanent residence (PR) application in processing decides to change his or her employer, he/she has to inform the province and IRCC, get a modified endorsement certificate and request a letter of support from the province. In this situation, officers will put the AIPP PR application on hold until the required documentation is received.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province