On June 21, 2021, Canada lifted the travel ban for flights to Canada from Pakistan. Since April 22, 2021, all direct flights from India and Pakistan had been banned with the only exemption of cargo flights carrying vaccines and protective equipment. The travel ban for all direct commercial and private passenger flights to Canada from India has been extended until July 21, 2021. All passengers travelling Canada must use an indirect route and obtain a COVID-19 pre-departure test from a third country before entering Canada.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory