The Government of Canada recommends submitting a new application via the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Portal if the travel to Canada is urgent and the application has been submitted before September 7, 2021. IRCC provided the following reasons as applicable: to unite with an immediate or extended family member who is a Canadian citizen, person registered under Canada’s Indian Act or permanent resident of Canada; to visit on business; to attend a funeral or to be present during the final moments of the life of a loved one; to provide care to a critically ill person; to join a vessel as a marine crew member; to assume a posting as a diplomat or to travel as an accompanying immediate family member of a diplomat, and to handle the affairs of a victim of Ukraine International Airlines Flight PS752. Applicants must be sure to include the latest information and, previous application number. Applicants’ previous visitor visa applications will be withdrawn and a refund will not be provided.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada