As of July 19, 2022, fully vaccinated travellers arriving by air in Canada will have to undergo random COVID-19 tests again. Testing will be conducted at Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal, and Toronto’s major airports. Those selected for a random test will receive an email notification within 15 minutes of finishing their customs declaration describing how to get a test. If the result of the arrival test is positive, passengers must spend 10 days in isolation, even if the province or territory’s requirement is less than that.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs