Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) is going to create a new digital platform to improve the procession of immigration applications more quickly. According to the 2021 budget of the federal government, Canada will spend $428.9 million on the development of a platform that will replace the existing case management system. The new system will be launched in 2023 and will improve application processing and help to handle the increasing number of applications. This system will be a part of a wider change towards digital platforms across the department and the government.
- Jean Boulet became the new Quebec Immigration Minister
- The number of foreign tourists in Canada has increased 14 times
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Quebec
- The Canadian Immigration Lawyers Association warned that the new immigration college will not be successful too
- Ontario has recorded the largest population outflow since the 1980s
- Alberta invited new candidates and updated the AINP inventory