According to a tweet of Immigration Minister Marco Mendicino, the Government of Canada decided to accept twice as many Afghan refugees in Canada. “Canada announced we will double our humanitarian resettlement commitment from 20,000 to 40,000 Afghan refugees,” tweeted Mendicino. Through the Government policies, Canada “will offer a new home for Afghan refugees while upholding democracy and human rights around the world.” Canada was one of the first countries in the world to launch pathways focusing on women, girls, LGBTI, and targeted minorities.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada