On August 6, 2021, the Government of Canada introduced a new program delivery update regarding Protected persons’ applications for permanent residence (PR). Now, protected persons’ applications for PR submitted online via the Permanent Residence Portal will have to include digital forms of IMM 5669 (Schedule A – Background / Declaration form) and IMM 5406 (Additional Family Information form). In addition, the Government updated the procedure for notifying the Ministere de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Integration du Quebec (MIFI) that IRCC received the application and requires a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ).
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory