On November 16, 2021, Andrew Furey, Premier of Newfoundland and Labrador, and Gerry Byrne, the province’s Minister of Immigration, Population Growth and Skills are going to meet with Afghan refugees to welcome them to the province and assist their problems. The Executive Director of the Association for New Canadians, Megan Morris, will also join the meeting, which will take place on Tuesday, November 16, 2021, at 11:00 AM, at the Association for New Canadians Donation Centre, 16 Smithville Crescent, St. John’s.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs