On April 15, 2021, Prince Edward Island held a new draw in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In the fourth round of 2021, the province issued 140 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. The province also issued 16 invitations in the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business candidates was 75 points, five points higher than in the March draw. In 2021, the PEI PNP invited 638 candidates to apply for the provincial nomination. 60 of those invitees belong to business class candidates. The next round is scheduled for May 20, 2021.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights