On April 15, 2021, Prince Edward Island held a new draw in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In the fourth round of 2021, the province issued 140 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. The province also issued 16 invitations in the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business candidates was 75 points, five points higher than in the March draw. In 2021, the PEI PNP invited 638 candidates to apply for the provincial nomination. 60 of those invitees belong to business class candidates. The next round is scheduled for May 20, 2021.
- British Columbia invited up to 268 high-skilled candidates under the BCPNP
- Saskatchewan invited 1,146 skilled candidates under the SINP
- OINP invited 1,179 candidates in the Tech Draw under the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada held the largest Express Entry draw of 2022
- Quebec invited more than 1,000 candidates in the new Arrima draw
- Canada continues to protect temporary foreign workers