On April 15, 2021, Prince Edward Island held a new draw in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In the fourth round of 2021, the province issued 140 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. The province also issued 16 invitations in the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business candidates was 75 points, five points higher than in the March draw. In 2021, the PEI PNP invited 638 candidates to apply for the provincial nomination. 60 of those invitees belong to business class candidates. The next round is scheduled for May 20, 2021.
- Nova Scotia held new draws in the Entrepreneur and the International Graduate Entrepreneur Streams
- Ontario invited 72 candidates under the Employer Job Offer: In-Demand Skills Stream
- Canada introduced delivery updates for temporary resident program and new LMIA exemption codes
- Canada lifted travel restrictions for direct flights from India
- 2021 Election results and immigration to Canada
- British Columbia invited 74 candidates under the BCPNP Tech