On August 19, 2021, Prince Edward Island held a new draw in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In this round, the province issued 152 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. The province also issued 9 invitations in the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business candidates was 72 points, 3 points fewer than in the July draw. In 2021, the PEI PNP invited 1,194 candidates to apply for the provincial nomination. 107 of those invitees belong to business class candidates. The next round is scheduled for September 16, 2021.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory