On November 18, 2021, Prince Edward Island held a new draw in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In this round, the province issued 172 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. The province also issued 16 invitations in the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business candidates was 67 points, five points fewer than in the October draw. In 2021, the PEI PNP invited 1,729 candidates to apply for the provincial nomination. 146 of those invitees belong to business class candidates. The next round is scheduled for December 16, 2021.
- New Brunswick’s Nepisiguit Mi’gmaq Trail is one of the top destinations in the world
- British Columbia invited 357 candidates in the new draw of the BCPNP
- Canada introduced updated instructions for the Immigration Loans Program
- The College of Immigration and Citizenship Consultants is launched
- Mexican Consulate asked Ontario Government to monitor compliance with agricultural worker rights
- Who can enter Canada after January 15, 2022, being unvaccinated?