On September 16, 2021, Prince Edward Island conducted a new invitation round in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In the ninth round of the year, the province issued 129 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. PEI also invited 14 candidates to the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business candidates was 72 points, the same as it was in the August draw. In total, Prince Edward Island issued 1,337 invitations in 2021, including 121 invitations to business candidates. The next PEI PNP draw is scheduled for October 21, 2021.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province