On September 15, 2022, Prince Edward Island conducted a new invitation round in the Prince Edward Island Provincial Nominee Program (PEI PNP). In the ninth round of the year, the province issued 142 invitations to apply to skilled workers in the Labour Impact and Express Entry streams. PEI also invited 5 candidates to the Business Work Permit Entrepreneurs stream. The lowest score for business candidates was 85 points, 12 points fewer than it was in the August draw. This year, PEI invited 1,259 candidates. The next PEI PNP draw is scheduled for October 20, 2022.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs