On April 26, 2021, Quebec announced new vaccination measures for temporary foreign farm workers. Temporary foreign workers are one of the priority groups of essential workers in environments at high risk of an infection outbreak. As part of the current vaccination campaign, they can now be vaccinated, however, they will have to wait until the end of the mandatory quarantine required upon their arrival. Coming to the vaccination appointment, they have to bring proof of employment, while a Québec health insurance card is not required.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs