On April 26, 2021, Quebec announced new vaccination measures for temporary foreign farm workers. Temporary foreign workers are one of the priority groups of essential workers in environments at high risk of an infection outbreak. As part of the current vaccination campaign, they can now be vaccinated, however, they will have to wait until the end of the mandatory quarantine required upon their arrival. Coming to the vaccination appointment, they have to bring proof of employment, while a Québec health insurance card is not required.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights