On September 23, 2021, the Government of Quebec published eligibility requirements to obtain Quebec’s health coverage for children whose parents’ immigration status is currently precarious. Adopted at the National Assembly in June, the ‘Act respecting mainly the health insurance plan and prescription drug insurance plan eligibility of certain children whose parents’ migratory status is precarious and amending the Act respecting end-of-life care’ came into effect to ensure that these children are eligible for the health insurance plan and the prescription drug insurance plan.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province