On October 27, 2021, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) published the results of the 24th invitation round in Quebec’s online system Arrima. On October 21, 2021, MIFI invited 23 candidates to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Candidates invited in this round either had a validated offer of employment in the province or are specific foreigners mentioned in Section 26 of the Quebec Immigration Regulation. In 2021, MIFI already issued 3,223 invitations. Last year, Quebec invited 628 persons through the Arrima. Since the launch of Arrima in July 2019, the government of Quebec invited 5,913 foreign nationals in 24 draws to apply for immigration to Quebec.
- Chinese immigrants lost to Indian immigrants
- Job Growth in Canada exceeded analysts’ predictions
- The WES Gateway Program will help refugees in Canada to prove their academic credentials
- British Columbia started the application intake under the Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Ottawa accepts applications under the expanded Economic Mobility Pathways Pilot
- Newfoundland and Labrador will support international students to keep them in the province