On December 20, 2021, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) published the results of the 26th invitation round in Quebec’s online system Arrima. On December 9, 2021, MIFI invited 326 candidates to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Candidates invited in this round either had a validated offer of employment in the province and had a minimum score of 633. In 2021, MIFI already issued 3,582 invitations. Last year, Quebec invited 628 persons through the Arrima. Since the launch of Arrima in July 2019, the government of Quebec invited 6,272 foreign nationals in 25 draws to apply for immigration to Quebec.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members