On August 19, 2021, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) published the results of the second invitation round in Quebec’s online system Arrima conducted in 2021. On August 12, 2021, MIFI invited 515 candidates to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Candidates, invited in this round, can submit an application for permanent selection in order to obtain a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) within a period of 6 months. In total, Quebec invited 1,060 candidates through the Arrima in 2021.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members