On August 19, 2021, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) published the results of the second invitation round in Quebec’s online system Arrima conducted in 2021. On August 12, 2021, MIFI invited 515 candidates to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Candidates, invited in this round, can submit an application for permanent selection in order to obtain a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) within a period of 6 months. In total, Quebec invited 1,060 candidates through the Arrima in 2021.
- Saskatchewan issued 496 ITAs in the new round of SINP
- Quebec invited 515 persons in the sixth round of Arrima in 2021
- Ottawa introduced a program delivery update for refugee claimants and persons under an unenforceable removal order
- Canada issued 3,000 ITAs in the Express Entry draw for CEC candidates
- Accompagnement Quebec is offered to sponsored refugees
- Thunder Bay held a new round of recommendations in the RNIP