On September 1, 2021, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) published the results of the 21st invitation round in Quebec’s online system Arrima conducted in 2021. MIFI invited 585 candidates to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Candidates, invited in this round, can submit an application for permanent selection in order to obtain a Quebec Selection Certificate (CSQ) within a period of 6 months. In total, Quebec invited 2,147 persons through the Arrima in 2021. Since the launch of Arrima in July 2019, the government of Quebec invited 4,837 foreign nationals in 21 draws to apply for immigration to Quebec.
- Employment increased in Manitoba in July
- The Federal Court orders IRCC to pay compensation for 2 applicants
- Statistics Canada’s new study compares the hospitalization rates of immigrants and the Canadian-born population
- Canada invited 521 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #205
- British Columbia issued 464 invitations
- Alberta invited 396 candidates and updated the AINP inventory