On April 29, 2021, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) published the results of the second invitation round in Quebec’s online system Arrima conducted in 2021. MIFI invited 83 candidates to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Candidates invited in this round either had a validated offer of employment in the province or are specific foreigners mentioned in Section 26 of the Quebec Immigration Regulation such as diplomats, the staff of the intergovernmental organizations, consular officers, and diplomats. In total, Quebec invited 386 candidates through the Arrima in 2021.
- Quebec invited 69 candidates in the fourth round of Arrima in 2021
- Fully vaccinated international students can be exempted from mandatory quarantine
- Ontario issued 583 NOIs in the Human Capital Priorities Stream
- Canada invited 1,002 provincial nominees in the Express Entry draw #193
- British Columbia held a new draw
- Canada’s new Oath of Citizenship officially recognizes First Nations, Inuit and Metis rights