On April 29, 2021, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) published the results of the second invitation round in Quebec’s online system Arrima conducted in 2021. MIFI invited 83 candidates to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Candidates invited in this round either had a validated offer of employment in the province or are specific foreigners mentioned in Section 26 of the Quebec Immigration Regulation such as diplomats, the staff of the intergovernmental organizations, consular officers, and diplomats. In total, Quebec invited 386 candidates through the Arrima in 2021.
- Statistics Canada: The national economy is growing
- Canada updated qualifying work experience section for Canadian Experience Class
- Alberta published a new AINP nomination statistics
- Canada keeps restricting travel measures
- Chinese woman’s father with hepatitis was refused immigration through family reunification
- At least five Indian students die every month in Canada