On May 27, 2021, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration (MIFI) published the results of the fourth invitation round in Quebec’s online system Arrima conducted in 2021. MIFI invited 90 candidates to apply for a Quebec Selection Certificate under the Quebec Skilled Worker Program. Candidates invited in this round either had a validated offer of employment in the province or are specific foreigners mentioned in Section 26 of the Quebec Immigration Regulation such as diplomats, the staff of the intergovernmental organizations, consular officers, and diplomats. Last year, Quebec invited 628 persons through the Arrima. Since the launch of Arrima in July 2019, the government of Quebec invited 3,166 foreign nationals in 17 draws to apply for immigration to Quebec.
- Canada continues to tackle the forced displacement issue in the Americas
- Thunder Bay issued 15 recommendations under the RNIP
- Job vacancies in Canada have hit a new peak
- Ottawa to ease vaccine requirements and make ArriveCan optional
- Canada to launch a new TR2PR program
- IRCC transitions to 100% digital applications for permanent residence programs