On December 15, 2021, the Government of Quebec announced that the province is preparing to accept applications of legal persons and groups of 2 to 5 natural persons under the 2021-2022 Collective Sponsorship Program for Refugees Abroad. The Program allows individuals to sponsor a refugee as well as his or her accompanying family members who are in a country other than Canada. The required form is now available on the Quebec.ca website. Eligible applicants must submit their applications through the Arrima platform from January 18 to February 16, 2022.
- The lowest level of study and work permit approval rates in Islamabad
- Newfoundland and Labrador invited employers to meet labour demand through the new Atlantic Immigration Program
- British Columbia invited 91 candidates through the BCPNP Tech
- Alberta invited 250 candidates and updated the inventory
- Top 10 in-demand job vacancies in Alberta
- Canada clarified travel restrictions for immigrants’ family members