On May 10, 2021, Saskatchewan updated the number of spots remaining through the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) for international graduates in the framework of the temporary immigration policy. The province announced it will accept 1,000 applications for a nomination from those students who resided in the province on September 1, 2020, and have completed an academic program in Saskatchewan. Since the last week, the province accepted 12 applications, and 882 spots remain available.
- Canada cannot keep Chinese international students in Canada
- Canada’s Senate adopted changes to Oath of Citizenship
- The government introduced special measures for residential camp counsellors
- Canada introduced guidance on abuse for vulnerable workers
- OINP nominated 5,159 foreign nationals in 2021
- Canada Border Services Agency needs to develop a new biometric strategy