On September 15, 2021, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) extended Temporary Measures for international graduates in the framework of the temporary immigration policy. The new Temporary Measure is applicable for student applicants whose employment or employment opportunities have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Measures have been extended until December 31, 2021, or until 1,000 applications have been accepted.
- IRCC introduced new instructions for foreign workers with expiring PGWPs
- Canada’s tourism industry has bounced back to pre-pandemic levels
- British Columbia’s immigrant businessmen invested more than $21 million in the last year
- Nova Scotia relies on immigration to solve the healthcare labour shortage
- Canadian oil and gas companies increase monthly wages to attract more workers
- Canada welcomes record numbers of immigrants from Hong Kong