On September 15, 2021, the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) extended Temporary Measures for international graduates in the framework of the temporary immigration policy. The new Temporary Measure is applicable for student applicants whose employment or employment opportunities have been affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. Measures have been extended until December 31, 2021, or until 1,000 applications have been accepted.
- The survey revealed racist workplace behaviour at IRCC
- Private Canadian career colleges call the Government to make their international students PGWP-eligible
- Council of Atlantic Ministers of Education and Training launched a website for students
- Saskatchewan issued more invitations to international graduates under the SINP
- Ontario may lift language and license requirements for in-Canada immigrants
- Prince Edward Island invited 204 candidates under the PEI PNP